Re: Other braille tables then it offered

Jan Buchal, le Wed 13 Apr 2005 16:32:09 +0200, a dit :
> I need use brlapi in gnopernicus with Czech braille table. I thought
> that will use the table which I have setup in brltty.conf. So how can I
> change the table if I can not use one of offered however this table is
> in brltty directories and I use it on console.

Well, I submitted a patch for this to work automatically, but it was
refused because it changed the interface of gnopernicus drivers (so as
to integrate plain text instead of just raw dots).
Would it be accepted now ?
There is another solution which we are working on with Sébastien, to
make gnopernicus download tables from BRLTTY via BrlAPI.
In the meanwhile, here is a translation of brltty's czech table into
gnopernicus' format. The simplest way to use it is to just replace every
.a2b gnopernicus files with this one.

Regards,
Samuel Thibault