Re: Annouce: Latest Accessibility Build of Sun Mozilla 1.7 for JDS

Hi.  Would you pleas consider a tarball with source code instead of a
binary file?  I don't use SuSE and don't have access to any box that
does.  When I try your build, I get less access than I get from the
latest official Mozilla 1.7.  I'm building Mozilla from source, so I
believe my problem with your build is differences in distros.

Thanks in advance.
          Kenny