At-spi and DirectFB

Hi,

I am trying to write an application that uses gnomes accessibility interface (at-spi) in conjunction with Gtk+ on top of DirectFB. I have however been running into problems and I would like to hear if anyone have any experience with this combination of APIs and have made it work

My problem is that whenever I link against the directfb enabled version of Gtk (2.4.9 from directfbs cvs) it refuses to load the atk bridge and gail. Does anyone know if there is a reason why this combination should not work?

I have asked a similar question to the people on the DirectFB mail list in the hope that there are someone on either of the lists that have had the same problems.

Thanks in advance for any input or suggestions

/Jesper