Re: license for dasher

George,

>> On Wed, 01 Sep 2004 09:46:35, George Kraft <gk4 swbell net> said:

   > Using the dasher 3.2.4 code found at anoncvs.gnome.org:/cvs/gnome,
   > I was looking for the license in the file COPYING but I did not
   > find it.

Thanks for catching this.  We've previously had a COPYING file present;
it was removed along with autotools files we thought to be auto-generated.
It's back in CVS now.

   > Is the code intended to be open source?  Legally, each source
   > file should have a copyright with a short license at the top.
   > The toplevel COPYING file should have the complete license.

Dasher is released under the GPL.  I'll add mention of the GPL to the
head of our source files.

Thanks,

- Chris.
--
Chris Ball                                        <cjb mrao cam ac uk>
  Inference Group:            <http://www.inference.phy.cam.ac.uk/is/>