Re: ATK over a network?

Hi,

> From: "david poehlman" <david poehlman handsontechnologeyes com>
> Subject: Re: ATK over a network?
>
> Luke, Not sure what you are after.  I cannot controll another pc with a
> screen reader, I can transfer files and such though.

in Windows you can log into your (local) computer. There you could then
connect to a (remote) Terminal Server and use this server and it's
resources (programs, data, devices) as if they were local.

This is only possible with Window Eyes and Supernova, but not with JAWS
or Virgo. Don't know about other screen readers, though.

Bye

Michael

Dipl. Phys. Michael Zacherle    zacherle szs uni-karlsruhe de
Studienzentrum für Sehgeschädigte, Universität Karlsruhe (TH)
Engesserstraße 4,          76128 Karlsruhe,           Germany
Tel.: (+49) 721/608-2760              Fax: (+49) 721/608-2020