Re: Gnopernicus doesn't speak

    >> gnopernicus-ERROR **: Cannot register a listener for event
    >> "focus:".  aborting...
    >>
    >> (gnopernicus:7865): gnopernicus-WARNING **: srcore exited.

    rd> This is the problem on your computer. The srcore process is not
    rd> running on your computer because it is not able to listen events
    rd> from at-spi. Try to delete the entire content of /tmp directory
    rd> and restart the computer (the root of your problem is
    rd> /tmp/orbit-USER directory, but nor 100% sure).

[...]

    >> I tried to copy the ~/.gconf/apps/gnopernicus/ directory from the
    >> working account to the non-working account, but it didn't help,
    >> the error above is the same.

    rd> This is _not_ a good idea. A better idea is to delete the entire
    rd> ~/.gconf/ apps/gnopernicus/ directory.

I did all the cleanup you suggested, but the problem remains the same
:-(.  Is there anything else I can do to find out what's wrong?

Thanks,

Milan Zamazal

--
It's amazing how much better you feel once you've given up hope.
                                                (unknown source)