Re: [g-a-devel] GTK Press / Release button callback function called multiple times

Thank you for the kind words.

You do not provide enough information to help figure out what is going on. Can you provide a simple test program?

Padraig

Nagappan wrote:

Hi,
GNOME Accessibility a great work !!! Thanks to all the members who has worked and made this a powerful one. Without this great work, our project will not be in there. We are doing a project called LDTP (Linux Desktop Testing Project). Initial framework is being done by a team of 4 people. Still lot more needs to be done.

Visit www.gnomebangalore.org/ldtp

I have few queries; GTK Press / Release button callback function called multiple times, which takes lot of CPU resource. Just clicking mouse on menu / menu item takes at-least 3 to 5 seconds on Pentium IV 2.x GHz processor, with 1 GB RAM and my call back function is called multiple times. I tried with just registering 'mouse:button' function, with which resource is not used much, but I'm not getting the information like on which menu / menu item, click event occurs. Can somebody help us to solve this issue ? Is this a known issue and Is there any work around ? I googled, but I didn't get any result on this except http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-accessibility-list/2003-September/msg00005.html

Thanks
Nagappan