Re: Mozilla successes.

Peter,

is there a Sun SVG build, or plans for one?

the standard SVG nightly builds are here:
ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/mozilla/nightly/contrib/latest- trunk/

I'm particularly concerned at the lack of keyboard support, but SVG and accessibility offer significant potential advantages.

regards

Jonathan Chetwynd
http://www.peepo.co.uk     "It's easy to use"
irc://freenode/accessibility