Re: Gnopernicus under 2.8, and thoughts

Hi.  I forgot one really important thing.  Don''t forget to use the -u
option when you do a dist-upgrade.  Make sure you don't have important
packages getting removed.  Also, don't forget apt-get update before you
try the dist-upgrade.  Remember, you are running unstable.  If you don't
pay attention, you can sometimes break things.

          Kenny