Re: Gnopernicus under 2.8, and thoughts

Hi.  Not all of Gnome 2.8 has made it into unstable yet.  Also, there
are changes, so you will want to do a dist-upgrade to make sure you get
everything.  I don't have a list of what has or hasn't been upgraded
yet.  I've just been watching the packages that get upgraded over the
last few days.  For example, my at-spi was upgraded this morning, but my
atk was upgraded 2 days ago.
Until things settle down, I wouldn't report any problems with
accessibility with Debian's gnome.  Of course, if you build all your
Gnome from source, that would be different.

Hope this helps.
         Kenny