Re: Gnopernicus keystrokes?

Hi.  One important correction.  Layer 0 on the keypad doesn't move the mouse.
the 2, 4, 6, and 8 keys on layer 0 move around in the data structure of the
program.  They don't give you any idea of the actual visual layout of the
screen.  2 tries to move to the child of the current object.  8 moves to
the parent of the current object.  4 and 6 move from object to object at
the same level.

Hope this helps.

          Kenny