Re: problems restarting gnome

Hi Donald,

Today at 2:17, Donald Raikes wrote:

> Not to appear totally brainless, but where is the actions menu?
> I have tried all the keystrokes I know about, but don't find the logout
> button anywhere.

It should be on the "menu panel" (panel with menu added).  Try
pressing Alt+F1, right arrow, up arrow (to get to the last item of
the menu), and you should be on "Log out".

If you don't have "menu panel", Alt+F1 should get you at least to the
"foot menu", and "Log out" should again be the last item of it (so,
single up arrow should be enough).

I'm not so sure about these, but I hope I helped at least a bit.

Cheers,
Danilo