Re: Announcing Orca

At 12:27 PM 26/05/2004, Rich Caloggero wrote:
What do people think of Python from a blind programmer's perspective? In
Python code, indntation is significant, so if your screen reader doesn't
report indentation correctly, then you cannot read or write it correctly. At
least, this has been my experience.  I'll take the extra block begin/end
tokens any day.

I have never really written any python, and so wasn't aware of the indentations being necessary. Whenever I have written any code, I have always indented, so unless it is a habbit, it would be hard to get used to.

Luke