Re: gnome-speech and proprietory software synthesizers.

Hi Luke,

The difficulties in gnome-speech are a bit complex - if you make a spec
file that builds various gnome-speech packages, such as:

gnome-speech
gnome-speech-devel
gnome-speech-java
gnome-speech-festival

etc...

Using this sort of spec file, the source RPM will only build on a system
where all the supported TTS engines are installed.  And since some of them
are proprietary, the free distributions won't touch such a spec file or
source rpm.  So if you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them.  I'm a
bit stumped on this issue.

Marc