----- Original Message -----
From: "Janina Sajka" <janina rednote net>
To: "david poehlman" <poehlman1 comcast net>
Cc: "Tom and Esther Ward" <tward1978 earthlink net>; "Janina Sajka"
<janina rednote net>; <gnome-accessibility-list gnome org>;
<mozilla-accessibility mozilla org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2004 9:39 AM
Subject: Re: Mozilla - like JAWS or like Hal?

That's a good point, Dave, and I certainly agree that making this into a
kind of token that can inform in several ways is the right way to go.

I'm still holding out for actionable marking, though, not just informative.
It's nice, I suppose, to know that's something is a link, and it's nice to
know I've traversed it before. But, it's even nicer to be able to activate
it without navigating to it. The cat still rules on this.

David Poehlman writes:
> I may have mentioned this before, but audio styling can help here for folk
> with sound cards and perhaps some braille styling as well.  Instead of
> having the word visitted something short and meaningfull could be
insertable
> and chooseable.

Windows