Re: Mozilla - like JAWS or like Hal?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Luke Yelavich" <themuso themuso com>
To: "Peter Korn" <Peter Korn Sun COM>
Cc: <gnome-accessibility-list gnome org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2004 8:49 PM
Subject: Re: Mozilla - like JAWS or like Hal?

> >      f. What are the most important things you want to use with
Gnopernicus
> >         but cannot use yet?
>
> Web browsing, and a good word processor.

Hi, I second the web browser. I really need a good web browser for Gnome.
As far as office goes I have tested Staroffice 7 and Openoffice.org 1.1 and
find both of these are coming along very nicely as far as accessibility.
Once access improves in a version or two I plan to switch to one of those
office solutions for all office work.
At the moment I am having an issue where the pulldown menus in
Openoffice.org don't read properly.