Re: Mozilla - like JAWS or like Hal?

Hi all
My replies are below each of Peter's remarks.

At 08:01 AM 5/05/2004, Peter Korn wrote:
Hello everyone,

I'm delighted with this discussion - it's getting a lot of good ideas out of the woodwork. I have three additional requests!

 1. Please crosspost this discussion to <mozilla-accessibility mozilla org>,
    which is the Mozilla accessibility community.  Not everyone working
    on mozilla accessibility is involved in the UNIX & GNU/Linux aspects of
    it, and some of the suggestions have bearing on Windows & Macintosh users
    as well.

Very true.

 2. In addition to your suggestions, think about how to implement them; and
    for the programmers out there, consider submitting patches to the mozilla
    or gnopernicus code bases (or both) to implement the features you would
    like to have.  This is an open source, community effort; contributions of
    patches are most welcome!

Both code bases are quite big, especially Mozilla. How do we know where to start looking for the code that we need to work on?

Luke