[HELP] GOK : unable to display the keyboard

Hi, and thanks Bill and David for your answers.
In fact, at the end, I'm using the prebuilt gok-0.7.1-4 from Fedora
Core 1...

I can launch gok and access the Launcher, Activate and Settings
windows.
But, on gok 'main' :
- the buttons : Compose, Window and Pointer have no effects.
- the buttons : Menus, Toolsbars and UI Grab are greyed.

I'd like to precise I'm using a FR-Latin 1 keyboard and a french Gnome
UI.

Is there something to configure ?

thanks for any tip,
Michel.