2.6 release notes: gnopernicus

I currently have this text for the GNOME 2.6 release notes. Can someone
explain it a bit? What do these features actually do and how do they
help?

"
The coolest features related to magnifier are the mouse and focus
tracking in "proportional", "centered" and "push" modes. The crosshair
is very usefull for users with specific visual disabilities.

The blind users would probably apreciate our new "watch any widget" feature
and the "describe my sorroundings" feature. We have a very versatile
presentation scheme based on role event and device that would fulfill even
the most sophisticated needs.

Our tester also likeed the multi layered numerical keypad control.
"

--
Murray Cumming
www.murrayc.com