Re: gnopernicus and applications; which one do you recommend?

Hi, Cris.
There is about a dozen applications that work fairly well with gnopernicus,
and i will list some of them below.

gedit text editor.
gnome calculator.
gnome dictionary.
naudilus file manager for browsing, copying, pasting, files, etc.
gnome-cd cd player.
gnome-volume volume control/mixer.
balsa email client.
gnome format utility.
lynx web browser in gnome-terminal.

If you have the java access bridge installed and properly configured you can
use the following applications with some success.

OpenOffice 1.1 or later from OpenOffice.org. Do not, I repeat, do not use
the OpenOffice supplied with your distribution of Linux. It will not work!
Only the openOffice from OpenOffice.org seams to be accessible.
With OpenOffice the follow apps are somewhat useful:
Openwriter wordprocessor.
Opencalc spreadsheet. (I love this app.)