Re: Unable to get gnopernicus working with Cepstral.

Hi Remus

It seems that the problem has something to do with when speech is interrupted. All tests work except the interrupt test. The test-speech program freezes. This also occurs if you interrupt the speech early and try and choose a test option or parameter while the selections are being read out.

This happens in both gnome-speech 0.2.8 and 0.3.2.

Hope this is of some help.

Luke