Re: Layer controls not working in Gnopernicus 0.8?

Hi,

Layer are still present in gnopernicus. Is a problem trying to change the
layer or to execute a command from a layer? In order to check this, press
first the key 8 (go to parent) when gnopernicus starts. If the information
displayed on braille monitor will change, then executing a command is
working. Then try to change the layer by pressing 0 then 8, but this seems to
not work as you said.

Let me know if you can can use layer key to execute a command.

Regards,
Remus