Re: glade-2

On Tue, 2004-03-16 at 15:20, padraig o'briain wrote:
> If your program works with at-poke and gnopernicus is working with other programs then I am mystified.
So am I ;-)

Is there any other bridge necessary? Does the message "GTK
Accessibility Module initialized" prove that the GAIL library was
loaded? Does Gnopernicus read the Menu-labels by default or does it need
to get extra information assigned with the atk-methods (As far as I
understood this is exactly was gail makes for standard gtk widgets...)?

any de-mystification hints are highly appreciated

Christopher

--
Christopher Frauenberger
| c.frauenberger AT gmx.net | http://home.pages.at/frauenberger   |