Re: Gaim

Hey Luke,

I beg you, I emplore you, please please please send this question
to the gaim developers.  I've been asking them for months and months to
accept a patch I've written which provides keynav to the message
log, but they won't accept it.

The devel list is:

gaim-devel lists sourceforge net

My answer is that without my patch, I don't think it's possible.

Marc