Re: Gnome-speech not working

Looks like your system's not finding the gnome-speech Festival driver.
Try running the festival-synthesis-driver binary manually and see what
happens.  If it just sits there doing nothing, it's working, if you get
some other error when you try to run it, this might tell you more about
what's going wrong.

Marc