GOK and touchscreen

Hi All, I have a LCD touchscreen which uses the usb touchkit module. The
touchscreen works fine but I have a strange behavior of GOK (Gnome
On-screen Keyboard):

-if the touchscreen is disabled (unplug the USB cable and plug in the
normal PS2 mouse) then everything is fine

-if I plug in the touchscreen (leaving or not the normal mouse doesn't
make any difference) in GOK appears a small crossed pointer (in addition
to the usual Gnome mouse pointer) that always stays inside the GOK windows
and that moves in coordination with the movements of the Gnome mouse
pointer (but the vertical movement is reversed. I mean, if I move up with
the mouse (or on the touch screen) then that crossed pointer move down and
viceversa.  The horizontal movement instead is not reversed).

My question is: How can I disable that additional pointer? (because that
crossed pointer is really difficult to control, it is much more easy to
use directly the Gnome mouse pointer through the touchscreen as a normal
mouse).

Thanks and Best Regards, Fabrizio.