Re: Gnopernicus and Gnome

Well, after restarting srcore a number of times, killing dectalk inbetween, I've gotten the following error. This happened after
trying to fiddle with the absolute voice parameters... I clicked on "force all voices to absolute values" or something like that,
and this is what srcore spit out:

** (srcore:4077): WARNING **: Exception 'Error checking error; no exception' che
cking if is 'IDL:Accessibility/Text:1.0'
Warning: AT-SPI error: getChildCount: Unknown CORBA exception id: 'IDL:omg.org/C
ORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0'
Warning: AT-SPI error: getRole: Unknown CORBA exception id: 'IDL:omg.org/CORBA/C
OMM_FAILURE:1.0'
Warning: AT-SPI error: getChildCount: Unknown CORBA exception id: 'IDL:omg.org/C
ORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0'
Warning: AT-SPI error: getRole: Unknown CORBA exception id: 'IDL:omg.org/CORBA/C
OMM_FAILURE:1.0'
Warning: AT-SPI error: pre method check: add: Unknown CORBA exception id: 'IDL:o
mg.org/CORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0'
Warning: AT-SPI error: getRole: Unknown CORBA exception id: 'IDL:omg.org/CORBA/C
OMM_FAILURE:1.0'
Warning: AT-SPI error: getState: Unknown CORBA exception id: 'IDL:omg.org/CORBA/
COMM_FAILURE:1.0'
Warning: AT-SPI error: getRole: Unknown CORBA exception id: 'IDL:omg.org/CORBA/C
OMM_FAILURE:1.0'
Warning: AT-SPI error: getRole: Unknown CORBA exception id: 'IDL:omg.org/CORBA/C
OMM_FAILURE:1.0'
Warning: AT-SPI error: getName: Unknown CORBA exception id: 'IDL:omg.org/CORBA/C
OMM_FAILURE:1.0'

[Now, I went back to the voice editing dialog and tried to change reletive parameters. For some reason all my pitches got set to 80.
In trying to reset them to some normal value, like 20, things locked up again. Now, I can't even kill srcore via control+c from my
ssh connection...]

Opened another ssh connection and killed srcore, dectalk, and gnopernicus and reran srcore.  Still trying to change voice
pitches... Again locked up before got a chance to save them.
Got many of these messages from srcore throughout this process:

(srcore:4395): gnopernicus-WARNING **: can not find "column_header" voice. use d
efault voice

Anyone know what's going on here?  I must have something totally missconfigured, because I haven't seen anyone else running into
these weird problems.

-- Rich