Gnopernicus/brltty question

I don't know if this is a gnopernicus or brltty/brlapi problem so I don't know who too report it to.  I frequently use an Alva Abt320 and I have noticed that gnopernicus does not always allow me to move the display over too see anything other than the 20 characters my display will read.  I am attempting too move using the standard Alva keys.  Is anyone else experienceing this and does anyone have any ideas?

Tom