Re: 2.6 proposed module: dasher

Peter Korn wrote:

Hi Bill,

I grabbed the 3.2 source from the dasher web site, not the most recent code from CVS. Silly me, I'm probably out of touch with current events. I'll try the latest code now...

OK; you did raise a good point though. I am having trouble building HEAD ATM, so good luck. You may be right about the extent of the limitations, we'll see - I am not totally up to date either. In any case it'd be well worth prioritizing the UI aspects that would be the most helpful to dasher to expose in its right-hand-list.

If Matthew or release-team prefer, we could target 2.8 with a "full GUI access" version of dasher.

- Bill

Peter Korn
Sun Accessibility team.