Re: 2.6 proposed module: dasher
- From: Bill Haneman <Bill Haneman Sun COM>
- To: Peter Korn <Peter Korn Sun COM>
- Cc: Murray Cumming Comneon com, gnome-accessibility-list gnome org, release-team gnome org
- Subject: Re: 2.6 proposed module: dasher
- Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 20:09:33 +0000
Peter Korn wrote:
I grabbed the 3.2 source from the dasher web site, not the most recent
code from CVS. Silly me, I'm probably out of touch with current
events. I'll try the latest code now...
OK; you did raise a good point though. I am having trouble building
HEAD ATM, so good luck.
You may be right about the extent of the limitations, we'll see - I am
not totally up to date either.
In any case it'd be well worth prioritizing the UI aspects that would be
the most helpful to dasher to expose in its right-hand-list.
If Matthew or release-team prefer, we could target 2.8 with a "full GUI
access" version of dasher.
Sun Accessibility team.
] [Thread Prev