RE: 2.6 proposed module: dasher

> In terms of how it fits into our overall accessibility 'toolbox', it
> fills an important gap.  It also
> has potential uses for non-disabled users.  I think its areas
> of overlap
> with GOK are small, and it's distinctive enough in the way
> that it works
> that I wouldn't worry about redundancy.  Unless there's
> something about
> its footprint (in the
> packages) that I don't realize, I don't see why it doesn't merit
> inclusion as one of our accessibility tools.

Thanks. So, _I_ expect us to say Yes to dasher.

Is there (or will there be) some page that might say what type of GNOME
accessibilty setup is good for people with various different types of
disability? That would help all of us to judge this kind of thing in future,
as well as helping users and administrators.

Murray Cumming
www.murrayc.com
murrayc usa net