Re: Is this a bug or am I just doing something rong

At 09:19 AM 8/01/2004, Darragh wrote:
hmm, right.  I thought this would be a very simple feature to install.

How stable are releases of gnopernicus from CVS or is it even released on
CVS?  Just curious,

Gnopernicus is in CVS, but from reading the devel list, there are a few changes either taking place or about to take place, so CVS may break if one were to download it and try and compile it. Can one of the developers confirm this?

Luke