Re: Any example of AtkDocument implementation?

Thanks a lot Bill.

I'm trying to make an OCR application. I'm
implementing AtkText for the same now.
I'm confused about a new point now. If the page has a
lot of text, the get_text implementation is always
receiving a request with start_offset = 0 and
end_offset = -1 (from gnopernicus). In that case, I am
returning the entire page's contents.
So, every time the focus moves away and comes back to
the page, the entire contents are sent back.

Currently, the entire page has one associated
AtkObject. If I create an AtkObject for every
paragraph/line/word and implement get_n_children and
ref_child (setting their pointers in the class_init
function), can the screen reader request for the text
of one child at a time?

I mean, can I return only the appropriate AtkObject's
text, based on where the user has clicked. If the user
clicks inside a particular paragraph, only that
AtkObject's text is returned. How can this be done? Do
I need to implement AtkComponent?

Otherwise, what is the advantage of creating an
AtkObject for each paragraph/line/word as against
treating the entire page as one object?

Regards,
Ashutosh