Re: Add a new function to numpad layers for gnopernicus

Ormenisan Dana wrote:

Hi,

In gnopernicus is a feature that allows the user to watch events for a
particular object, but is no way to stop this process. In order to do
that, a new key from numpad layers should be assigned for that, and this
key should be exposed to user.
On 29th January Remus sent an e-mail to release-team asking the
permission to do this changes. But we didn't receive any responses to
this request. What should we do?

Perhaps the previous request wasn't quite clear enough. I suggest emailing the release-team again, noting the above, and indicating that we wish to add this to the
interface at this time, which

* technically violates the UI freeze even though there is no "GUI"
* therefore requires two explicit 'OK' votes from release-team.

Also I suggest that a minimum-size patch (diff -u) be attached to the request so that
release-team knows, code-wise, what they are being asked to OK.

Thanks for checking on this, and best regards,

- Bill

Best regards,
Dana