Re: bugzilla was Re: progress of Gnopernicus

On Mon, 2004-02-02 at 23:12, Jason White wrote:
> I don't know what the supposed problems are either - bugzilla hasn't
> presented me with any difficulties in the past.

Another option for bug reporting is the bug-buddy application that comes
with GNOME, which offers a wizard-style front-end to bugzilla. Obviously
gnopernicus needs to be functioning to some degree to use that, though,
so it may not be the best solution if it's gnopernicus bugs you're
actually trying to report :)

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson sun com            Java Desktop System Group