Re: Mozilla 1.7 rc1 issues.

When I see a developer say they don't have an estimate on when things
will get better that tells me one of two things there is either not a
plan or not enough people working on the plan.  After seeing the other
replies to your question and the question in itself I see there is not
much plan.  What I want to know is is there enough developers working on
this project or is there a need for more developers.

I guess in short I am a software developer I make games for a living but
I don't mind working on other projects but after going over a lot of the
Gnome pages its hard to figure out where to dive in and get started.  Is
there documents on what is beign done on the web interfaces or is that
something someone needs to do is jump in and get some of these web
interface functionalities documented and ready for codigng?

I have developed software on my own so long now I don't know where to
get started joining a development group but I am an accomplished linux
coder and if pointed in the right direction will climb in and hang on
for the ride so can someone who needs help on a Gnome speech access
project let me know where I can help?  If that means the web interface
is the place then I want to get going.

KenOn Thu, 29 Apr 2004, Peter Korn