Re: browsing with mozilla--is it possible yet?

At 02:32 PM 26/04/2004, Jacob Schmude wrote:
Hi
Thanks. Just upgraded and I do have it working now. It's a bit buggy, like
you said. The multi-line text stuff doesn't really bother me, I'm used to
it from using openoffice. One thing I've noticed, though, it still doesn't
read links when I tab forward and back through them. Is this a bug or is
tab the wrong keystroke?

No, tab is indeed the right keystroke, and they aren't speaking for me either. I upgraded to 1.7rc1 with no improvement.

I have also noticed something about the way the carrot browsing mode works as well, as I have enough vision to see where the cursor is on the screen. It seems that it doesn't handle tables, or text layed out on the screen very well. One has to CTRL+Right arrow, or right arrow to get to the other table column, or other section of text.

Speaking of keystrokes, anyone got a list of
useful mozilla keystrokes handy, as this is the first time I'm actually
able to play with it?
Thanks

I know that CTRL+L allows you to enter a web address to surf to, but that is about it.

I also have a trial of freedombox here. I might see how that behaves with the same webpage.

Luke