browsing with mozilla--is it possible yet?

Hi all
Has anyone been able to use mozilla even somewhat successfully with
gnopernicus? I have mozilla 1.6 compiled with accessibility support,
dropline-gnome 2.6, and gnopernicus 0.8.4. My experience hasn't been
positive. The only thing I can get it to read is the menu bar and form
fields on web pages. It won't read links, let alone let me browse with the
arrow keys even when caret browsing is turned on. Has anyone used mozilla
to the point where you can navigate a very basic web page? If so, how did
you get it working?