Gnome-speech fails to execute on Garnome

Hello all,

I've built Gnome 2.6 using Garnome script and now before launching Gnome
desktop I first try to test gnome-speech.
The gnome-speech version which has been built is version 0.3.2
So, I run : ./test-speech and here is what I obtain :

nath spy:~$ garnome/bin/test-speech
1: OAFIID:GNOME_Speech_SynthesisDriver_Festival:proto0.3
2: OAFIID:GNOME_Speech_SynthesisDriver_Dectalk:proto0.3

Select a server: 1
Atempting to activate OAFIID:GNOME_Speech_SynthesisDriver_Festival:proto0.3.
No server selected.
nath spy:~$ garnome/bin/test-speech
1: OAFIID:GNOME_Speech_SynthesisDriver_Festival:proto0.3
2: OAFIID:GNOME_Speech_SynthesisDriver_Dectalk:proto0.3

Select a server: 2
Atempting to activate OAFIID:GNOME_Speech_SynthesisDriver_Dectalk:proto0.3.
No server selected.
nath spy:~$

In the garnome/lib/bonobo/servers I have the two files, one for Festival
and one for DECtalk as follow :

nath spy:~/garnome/lib/bonobo/servers$ ls -l GNOME_Speech*
-rw-r--r--    1 nath     nath          564 2004-04-25 21:05 GNOME_Speech_SynthesisDriver_Dectalk.server
-rw-r--r--    1 nath     nath          517 2004-04-25 21:05 GNOME_Speech_SynthesisDriver_Festival.server
nath spy:~/garnome/lib/bonobo/servers$

The Festival and DECtalk TTS are working properly on my system. Festival
is installed from Debian testing packages and DECtalk is release 4.61.

So I don't know what I'm missing but it doesn't work at all !
All your ideas helping me to try to solve the problem will be very
appreciated.
A little thing : i don't know how, in garnome, to build and install a
tarball in several steps like ./configure יי make יי make install ; The
only think I can do is to go to the directory (for example gnome-speech
directory) and to run make install to have gnome-speech installed. So if
I must modify something like path or something else I don't know how to
proceed exactly since when I run make install the package is
automatically been re-downloaded and an existing previous install is
erased.

Thx in advance for your help/suggestions,

--
Nath