(no subject)

Hi , i am a Spanish student who mean to do that GNOPERNICUS totaly works in spanish. The problem it has is the part the of interfaz as the 'radio button','push button','check vox','restore window',... tell them totaly in English, intead of spanish.
I wanted to know how i can modify source files to arrange the problem.

One other problem is the stress Spanish words are not pronounced,they are spelling where is the strees chart. I think that it is of format of the string which is moved to 'festival tts', because at 'festival tts' is pronounced good in stress words.
I wanted to know if the files can be modification to it doesn´t happen.

Than you.
PD:I am sorry for my English.