Browsing under GNOME is partly there.

Hi all
You will be very pleased to hear that I have been able to do some web browsing under GNOME with epiphany, as it supports the carrot browsing mode. It certainly isn't as efficient as IE with JAWS yet, and there are a few nasties, like epiphany crashing when first loaded if you have Gnopernicus running, but it can be done.

BTW. For developers, I have reported the crashing bug with the epiphany developers.

I urge anybody who has the time and knowledge to possibly give this a try. The more of us who are testing it, the quicker we can get browsing support in GNOME.

Luke