Success!

I've finally compiled all of gnome, gnome-speech, and gnopernicus from CVS,
module set 2.4. There was much rejoycing...

Now, I have to learn how to get the screen reader running. I have a few
questions first:

1. Which is the prefered speech engine. Seems that Festival has no index
markers, so if speech is interrupted, it may lose its place? WHich engine do
people prefer and why?

2. Is there another siste for documentation on Gnopernicus itself besies
http://www.baum.ro/gnopernicus.html, which is often not accessible from
here!

Thanx very much in advance...

                    Rich