fontconfig Now Builds

My system was missing lynx, which the jw (JadeWrapper) package needs to
convert HTML to text.

I also realized that a "jhbuild bootstrap" was putting all newly updated gnu
packages in --prefix, which was set to /opt/gnome-2.4 from .jhbuildrc,
instead of standard places, so each time I did a jhbuild bootstrap, it kept
showing that some of my packages were out of date. Put /opt/gnome-2.4/bin on
my path so should fix that. I'll have to go back and re-run jhbuild with a
different .rc file so the updated gnu packages get installed someplace
standard.

Wish me luck...

                    rich