BRLTTY+Gnopernicus (Was: Unable to compile gnopernicus 0.3.6)

On Sun, 2003-09-07 at 18:53, Mario Lang wrote:

> This is a bug which was fixed in CVS shortly after 0.3.6 was released.
> I reported it (including a patch against Makefile.am) to
> this list.  Maybe you can use the archives and extrac the patch.

OK, found it, but not on this list but the devel-list.

> Apply it, and rerun automake.
> After that, you should be able to compile 0.3.6 with brltty support enabled again.

I now compiles but the display does not work, i also have tried to
update to 0.7.0, but still no sucess. The display still works perfect in
textmode.
Starting gnopernicus gives me:
[miriam guldfaxe miriam]$ gnopernicus
GTK Accessibility Module initialized
Bonobo accessibility support initialized
Atk Accessibilty bridge initialized

**********************
* SCREEN READER CORE *
**********************

GTK Accessibility Module initialized
Bonobo accessibility support initialized
Atk Accessibilty bridge initialized
BrlAPI detected a 40x1 display

** BRAILLE initialization succeded for BRLTTY device on port 7.
   To see something you must have a Braille device connected to your
computer.
   To change one or more settings use gnopernicus UI.

------
But not a singe dot on the display.
What am i doing wrong?

Best Regards