Unable to compile gnopernicus 0.3.6

Hi

I'm trying to update my daughters computer, she has been using gnopernicus
0.3.4 + brltty for a while, but since i was updating her GNOME
installation i also updated gnopernicus. Since she is living with her
mother and not with me i have been using NyQuist rpms from
http://people.ecsc.co.uk/~matt/repository.html#apt

The last time i upgraded her box i had to recompile gnopernicus (0.3.4)
since those rpms not are compiled against brltty. But when i try to
recompile 0.3.6 i get the following error:

../libbrl/.libs/libbrl.so: undefined reference to `brltty_brl_open_device'

Any hints??

Best regards

Anders Karlsson

--