info

Hello i write from Italy adłnd i testing gnopernicus. I try it with festival with italian language.
I have installed on the slack 9.0 in dir
/usr/locla/blind
gnopernicus
festival
gnome-mag
gnome-speech
i have tried festival on the shell and it functions.
I leave in execution festival with options
festival --server &
and i run gnopernicus form gnome.
It start with warning that say, that the program fail to init speech , braille (this is normal beecause i not have brltty) e magnifer. The program start with GUI function but don't speak , donn't magnify !
Where is the error ?
The hardware is toshiba 2800-300 with ymfpci module and ac97 , ac97_codec loaded for sound.
Thank you for attention.
Giuseppe Sportelli
informatic teacher for blind in italy e for public shool