Re: Norwegian (nynorsk) translation of ATK

Åsmund Skjæveland wrote:
I'm translating ATK to Norwegian nynorsk (lang code nn). Some of the
terms are a bit tricky to translate accurately.

msgid "dial"

Is this an indicator of an input or an output widget? I have a couple of
candidates, but they are better for dials meant for reading out numbers
than for dials meant for setting values.

The description in atkobject.h or in the Atk documentation states that this is not an input widget. I am not aware of ny widget which sets the role at present.

msgid "header"
msgid "footer"

I'm not sure what these are. Are they like the header and footer of a
document? It'd help if someone could explain these terms and perhaps
show me an example.

The description for these state that they are for document header and footer.

I am not ware of any widget which sets this role. Perhaps the Oo accessibility team can state wherther they use these roles.

Padraig