java-Access-Bridge and Gnopernicus

            Hello all,
I've just downloaded compiled and installed the access-bridge but open office is still not accessible.  I'm just writing to see if there is some environment variable or something that needs to be passed to gnome?  I think I saw a command somewhere to enable accessibility support in gnome am I right?  If so could someone send it to me?

I'm using the software which came with fedora core 1 with the exception of the java-access-bridge

Thanks

Darragh
             www.digitaldarragh.com
Visit the site today.  Witness for your self
the abundance of free howtos and
introductions available to you from one
comprehensive source.
This E mail address is *Private*, you are not
authorized to redistribute or share this
address with any one unless given permission
by the owner: Darragh Ó Héiligh.