Re: Installing Gnome on Redhat 7.1 - is it possible

Thomas,

I will be installing a newer version of Redhat at some point. I'm guessing
I could just use my braille Lite as a dumb terminal connected to a serial
port. My one question is what parameters to set it to. I would want to
It is now set to 9600,n,8,1.

Thanks,
John