Re: Performance of Gnome and Gnopernicus

Thomas,

When I posted the initial message of this thread, I was wondering if
something might be causing excessibe disk thrashing. My machine is 400 MHZ
with 320 MB of memory. I can't remember exactly wehat the video card is,
but it a Blade card with at least 1024 by 768 resolution. Thge machine is
about four years old.

John