Re: I didn't think you could crash Linux like that!

Adam,

I'm glad you were able to continue through a serial port. Just a few hours
ago my Linux locked up because I pressed a wrong kex combination. Again I
had to hit the panic (reset) button. Where's Linux's vaunted stability?
on the other hand, I've had Linux run for two months without rebooting.

John